Sunday, March 28, 2010

phenomenomnomnom

So. Lots of stuff gonna be happening in my life this next little while..
Moving back to my parents in Shawnigan, starting work back at the vineyard I worked at 2 summers ago..
Its gonna be kinda sad leaving here in Campbell River, its a pity things had to be this way, but people will learn, I hope.
Im gonna miss a lot of people, thats for sure. The weather and scenery is always nice too.
For the next couple weeks Im not gonna smoke any pot, or drink, far to much of that these past couple weeks...
Been having some crazy dreams lately, and I want to think that they are telling me something, but then again, I cant really relate any dream to what happens in life.. Last night I had a dream about someone I never see anymore, woke up thinking it was real.. and now we're talking again.. I dont know what to think of it.. I think theres a part of me that still really loves this person, and it frightens me, because I cant see the future, but I can see a future with another girl.. I dont know. I miss things right now.
Im stoked on getting my life started, there is so much to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment